Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Updates!

We recieved some new updates! Look how bundled up he is!!! He is in Tiayuan City, Shanxi and it is cold there! He weighs 23 lbs and is 29 inches tall. His foot is 4.33 inches, so now I can buy clothes and shoes!!! All right, I already have bought some, but they look to be the right size:) We got two new pictures of him and a baby picture that I would guess is him at about 10 months old. I also put a picture of my daughter Alexa on the bottom. She is 12 years old and is so excited about Hunter coming home soon!!!
We hope to get TA in the next couple of weeks and leave at the middle to end of January.














3 comments:

  1. He is so cute! My baby is also in Taiyuan. We are awaiting TA as well. Saw you on RQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shannon!! He is adorable....
    Hope your TA comes soon. We continue to wait for our TA for Jon Jon too.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I just found your blog. We, too, are adopting a little boy from China. We are waiting on TA...hope to get it in the next few weeks.
    Can't wait to follow your journey. Your son is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete