Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone can remember that Jesus is what matters most on this day. My heart goes out to Mary as she knew the baby boy that was born to her on this day would someday die for the sins of the world. It had to be a bittersweet day for her.
As I sit here with my baby boy on the other side of the world from me on this Christmas Day, I dream of next Christmas when he will be running around the house with all of his new toys from Santa. I dream of him looking at me with those big brown eyes that "disappear when he smiles".
I have so much to be thankful for on this Christmas Day. It is the birthday of my Saviour and Lord. I have a beautiful daughter and tons of family that love me. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I am the mother of an adopted Chinese daughter. I was lucky enough to be part of a delegation of teachers who took part in an education exchange in June 2008. I went to Tiayuan City, Shanxi. The people are warm and friendly. I saw how they took care of their children. It was heart warming. It is a hustling and bustling city, full of life. The noodles were incredible. The food was some of the best I had ever eaten. You are in for a treat. I wish you and your family a wonderful and safe journey. It has only just begun.

    ReplyDelete