Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

CA and travel dates!!!

Well, we finally got our CA (consulate appointment) and will be traveling to pick up Hunter from Jan 21-Feb 6. Gotcha day will be Jan 25. We are so excited. A little bit stressed since we only got a week's notice to get our travel done and get packed and go, but we are doing it! We have all our tickets bought and travel arrangements made. They were a little more expensive, but we are glad that we did not have to wait until after Chinese New Year. Hopefully, we will get everything done and be in China soon! I have heard it is hard to get on blogger in China so I have signed up for a Shutterfly account to record our pictures and time in China. Here it is:
http://journeytoourlittlehunter.shutterfly.com/

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Another Taiyuan baby is coming home!!! Best of luck as you prepare for your trip and I look forward to seeing pictures of Hunter in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it seems like you are going so soon. How wonderful. I can't wait to follow along. Hopefully I won't be to much farther behind. Darn how I wish I had an I600 instead of the I800 :( I will haveto live thru you so go get that baby boy of yours and know I will be cheering you on from Ohio!!!!! Best wishes, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We too are another Taiyaun family who adopted our DD last May. I believe I have 2 pictures of your son and my daughter together. Was he in fostercare? You can email me at danielangie@aol.com if you'd like to connect. I have your blog favorited and was checking up on your status, and after seeing his pictures, I am almost positive its him.
    Good luck-I hope to hear from you!
    Angie
    www.alittlepinkinourblueworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete